Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A quick blog update

I am finding it hard to write a blog update. As you can tell it has been awhile since I have written. I guess I haven't got a whole lot to say lately. Maybe my life has become as boring as my dog thinks it is.

Waking up - going to work - working - coming home - being a servant to my puppy - and sleeping.

Yeah not feeling a blog in there - are you? Even the Disney book event we had tonight for some cartoon I have already forgotten the name of wasn't exciting enough to blog about.

Maybe I need to cook my way through Paula Dean's Cookbook. It could be called the Mark and Paula Project (or shit I need to buy a lot of butter to do this). Movies and books could be written and I could become famous.........hmmm my dog is looking at me with that look of I have to disagree with you, come pet me.

Lesson learned since the last blog - check thy oven mit before removing the biscuits from the oven. A hole causes a third degree burn on the thumb that hurts like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment